Location: Columbus and Dayton, OH
Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ year gas construction experience, especially with concrete and asphalt.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- Class A CDL – preferred.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
APPLY ONLINE - EMAIL