Location : Baltimore, MD & Fredericksburg, VA & Prince George, VA
Miller Pipeline is one of the nation’s premier underground utility contractors with operations in over 20 states. We are seeking a driver for a lowboy truck to make equipment deliveries of equipment, pipe materials, etc to east coast operations. On occasion, deliveries will be made to the corporate warehouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Significant experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Over-the-road DOT knowledge with at least 1-3 months’ related experience.
- Current DOT physical or be able to obtain one (at your own cost). Miller Pipeline will assist with CDL cost.
- Knowledge of electronic login procedures.
- Properly operate the truck, trailer and multiple types of construction equipment.
- Properly load, unload and secure equipment and cargo for transit.
- Maintain driving logs according to state and federal regulations.
The driver will be required to travel regionally and as far away as Indianapolis, Indiana.
Pre-employment procedures for Miller Pipeline include successfully passing a background/criminal report and motor vehicle record review, drug screen, and post-offer functionality test.
Please submit an application by clicking “Apply Online” below.
In addition to applying online, you may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Lowboy Truck Driver.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
APPLY ONLINE | EMAIL