Location: Baltimore, MD
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Baltimore, Maryland team. He/she will coordinate material receiving, documentation, and storage; locate and issue job site material; and oversee delivery of materials to job sites and customer locations.
- In the warehouse, ensure all items are stored according to field work procedures and company standards.
- Prepare and maintain current inventory records for materials received, stored, issued, and transferred off site.
- Maintain stock material inventory, monitor minimum levels, and prepare purchase requisitions when stock is below minimum level.
- Deliver construction material to job sites and customer locations.
- Perform physical inventory against inventory control records to ensure accuracy.
- Inspect warehouse for cleanliness and/or maintenance issues.
- Perform data entry and record keeping duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus 6 months material control/warehouse experience. Equivalent combination of training and/or related experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of material control activities, documentation requirements, plus basic knowledge of and ability to identify construction material.
- Valid driver’s license required. Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills required. Must be comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent organization and record keeping ability.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Please submit your application at https://application.millerpipeline.com
In addition to applying online, you may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Warehouse Coordinator.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.