Stand up with your peers at this year’s Louisiana Governmental Affairs Conference. Attendees will hear from yearly favorites, such as Jeff Brooks and Rob Rieger. Also don't miss out on the opportunity to say thank you to those legislators who have supported us in the past, and cultivate relationships with those new freshmen legislators!
April 14th, Registration and networking will begin at 9:30 am with program to commence at 10:00 am. All attendees will be transported to the Capitol at 3:00 pm for lobbying efforts. The evening will conclude with our yearly Legislative Seafood Social at the Capitol Park Museum from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
April 15th, Program with begin at 8:30 am and conclude at 11:30 am.
Agenda to Include:
- Welcome/League Advocacy Update
- NEW! First Annual Community Forum
- Lt. Governor Billy Nungesser, State of the State
- Dennis Dollar, Dollar Associates, America's Credit Unions - A 2025 Vision
- Rob Rieger, Adams and Reese, with a Louisiana Legislative Update
- Ryan Donovan, CUNA, with a CUNA Update
- Jeff Brooks, Adams and Reese, with a National Legislative Update
$269 per attendee*
*For the purposes of those applying for a grant, the registration fee includes food and beverage valued at $69 per person which cannot be deducted from the cost of the program.
$99 per guest – Included in fee is lunch and Seafood Social on day one as well as breakfast on day two.
Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
201 Lafayette Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
LCUL has contracted a discounted room rate of $155 per night. Click here to book online or you may book by calling 1-800-955-6962 and mentioning our group code LACU. The room block will close March 23, 2020.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Angela Gervias, VP of Advocacy.