Full Time position in Kent, WA
Technical Customer Service Representative
Digital Control Incorporated, in Kent, WA, has an uncompromising commitment to our customers. We are seeking a full-time customer service representative who takes initiative, loves technical troubleshooting and developing customer training materials, utilizes previous sales experience, and most importantly, has a passion for taking care of our great customers.
As a member of the customer service team, this individual will manage incoming calls and support customer problem solving, document customer issues and resolutions, evaluate data trends of customer inquiries and develop training materials to support new product introductions and customer presentations. This role will have potential for regular travel assisting territory managers with field testing and training as needed. In addition, we are looking for an individual with an interest in a management career track and building a long-term career with our cool company. (Our employees believe DCI is the best company they’ve ever worked for!).
- Passion for customer service; willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of the customer and DCI.
- 2-4 years of sales experience strongly preferred; understanding the customer and how to close a deal.
- Strong PC skills, preparing data and documenting resolutions into the CRM tool. Ability to navigate software systems. Proficient with Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Good writing aptitude for customer communications, training instructions, preparing trip reports, and project status updates.
- Initiative to work independently.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Willing to travel on occasion for tradeshows or training.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) industry experience preferred; ability to learn the technical requirements of the industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Capability for future leadership role required.
Digital Control, Incorporated is the world’s leading supplier of underground locating and steering products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry. Digital Control invented, and was first to market, innovative underground guidance technology that allows contractors to control the pitch angle of the drill head tooling and measure its depth below ground. Since the introduction of this revolutionary technology over 20 years ago, Digital Control has been at the forefront of trenchless technologies that enable the efficient distribution of underground utilities, fiber optic, telecom, gas, sewer and water lines. Our products are used around the world by underground utility contractors and are valued for their durable design, ease of use and Digital Control’s uncompromising commitment to customer service.
Our Kent headquarters offers an extraordinary work atmosphere surrounded by beautiful plants. We have an open work environment that includes dogs working happily next to their owners and a loft-space for employees to unwind (Xbox Kinect, ping pong, some light free weights/yoga mats and foosball!).
Our outstanding benefits package includes: comprehensive medical and dental insurance; short-term/long-term disability; generous 401(k) matching program; discretionary quarterly bonuses; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays; professional development; wellness programs (where we get a little competitive from time-to-time and have some fun); catered lunches; community giving back programs; holiday parties and more!
Link to Apply: