The 2023 Legislative Day will be held May 3-4, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. We will have more information available soon.
Represent your facility, your state and your industry at the one
political event that directly impacts you, your facility and your
bottom-line; AAHAM Legislative Day. Our strong grassroots program
creates new opportunities for our industry but we need your continued
support! We need you to make the trip to Washington to make a difference
in our industry, attendance is limited, so register to attend today. It
is all about strength in numbers. The more AAHAM members participate in
this effort, the stronger the voice AAHAM will have. Remember, if you
don’t speak up someone else will.
- Lobby at the grassroots level
- Receive insider briefings from experts on issues critical to the industry
- Meet face-to-face with your members of the Senate & House
- Network with decision-makers and your colleagues
- Make your voices heard
- Make a difference at the only industry event of its kind
- Earn 8 AAHAM CEUs
AAHAM’s annual Legislative Day, brings you face-to-face with the
decision-makers in Washington who determine the outcome of our
industry’s top legislative priorities.