Menu

WFC News

Posted: May 28, 2024

VIDEO: Home, vehicles damaged by fire in Oregon

PHOTOS: Firefighters battled a large house fire in Gresham early Monday morning. Just after midnight, crews from Gresham Fire responded to a fire in the 2400 block of Southwest 1st Street, near Southwest Mawrcrest Avenue. Gresham Fire says the fire started in the garage and quickly spread to the house, along with a few vehicles that were outside of the garage.
- PUB DATE: 5/28/2024 12:00:00 AM - SOURCE: KPTV FOX 12 Portland
Read more
Posted: May 28, 2024

College graduate highlights Maine first responders in 'Pride In Duty' photography exhibit

VIDEO: A recent Colby College graduate, who is also a firefighter, highlighted Waterville Fire and Rescue in her senior art exhibit. You may have heard the adage, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Studio art major Morgan Cheney embodied this by capturing the day-to-day of first responders at Waterville Fire and Rescue.
- PUB DATE: 5/28/2024 12:00:00 AM - SOURCE: WCSH-TV NBC 6 Portland
Read more
Posted: May 28, 2024

Connecticut TikToker goes viral for hapless kitchen fire reaction, hopes 'people can learn' from her mistake

VIDEO/PHOTOS: A Connecticut TikToker is going viral after posting a video showing her tripping over her couch while trying to escape an out-of-control kitchen fire. The footage shared on an account operated in part by LaTeasha Brost, which now has 6 million views, was captured by a pet camera in her apartment’s living room.
- PUB DATE: 5/28/2024 12:00:00 AM - SOURCE: FOX News
Read more
Posted: May 27, 2024

Teen miraculously survives 400-foot fall near the High Steel Bridge in Mason County

PHOTOS: A Washington teen is lucky to be alive. The Mason County Sheriff's Office says a 19-year-old fell approximately 400 feet down the side of the canyon at the High Steel Bridge on Sunday. “Thanks to the dedicated efforts of our Special Operations Rescue Team, he was rescued and sustained only minimal injuries,” the agency said in a post on Facebook.
- PUB DATE: 5/27/2024 11:06:23 AM - SOURCE: KATU-TV ABC 2 Portland
Read more
Posted: May 26, 2024

1 dog dead, residents displaced after apartment fire in Spokane Valley

Residents are displaced, and one dog is dead after an apartment complex caught on fire in Spokane Valley Saturday afternoon. According to the Spokane Valley Fire Department (SVFD), the fire started on the second floor of the Eagle Rock Apartments at 12423 East Mansfield Avenue. Firefighters quickly evacuated all residents and treated one person for smoke inhalation.
- PUB DATE: 5/26/2024 12:17:00 AM - SOURCE: KAYU-TV FOX 28 Spokane
Read more
RSS
1345678910Last

Theme picker

Search News Articles